IMDG Code Online Training (IMO)
The IMDG Dangerous Goods by Sea is an in-depth training course, providing candidates with an extensive knowledge of the IMDG Code and the regulations pertaining to the movement of dangerous goods sea freight.
By: DGM New York
Topics Covered in Training
• How to navigate and understand the IMDG Code
• Training and responsibility requirements
• Classification of all 9 classes of dangerous goods and determining proper shipping names
• Use of the dangerous goods list
• Exemptions and special provisions
• Packaging, marks, labeling and placarding of dangerous goods cargo and transport units
• Proper IMO documentation
• Segregation and stowage requirements
• Course meets CFR49 requirements for training
• 24 hour / 7 day accessibility online
• Self paced to fit your schedule
• Certification upon successful completion of course
Who Should Attend This Training Course?
The IMDG Course is perfectly suited to candidates preparing or responsible for hazmat cargo being shipped sea freight. Shippers, freight forwarders, consolidators, and packers would benefit from this training course.
Cost and Schedule
Cost: $295.00 per student
Location: Web based