DGM New York now offering Dangerous Goods by Air Online Training
By: DGM New York
Shippers, handlers, and logistics personnel involved in the logistics of dangerous goods via air transport are faced with a multitude of dangerous goods regulations. Staying up to date with these changing regulations requires specific training to ensure compliance.
The Dangerous Goods by Air course encompasses the requirements of classifying, documenting, packaging, marking and labeling packages of hazardous materials for all modes of transportation according to applicable regulations.
The Dangerous Goods by Air module is an in-depth training course, providing candidates with an extensive knowledge of the IATA DGR and the regulations pertaining to the movement of dangerous goods air freight.
Topics Covered in Training
• How to navigate and understand IATA DGR
• Training and responsibility requirements
• Classification of all 9 classes of dangerous goods and determining proper shipping names
• Use of the dangerous goods table and numerical cross reference
• Exemptions and special provisions
• Packaging, marks, labeling and placarding of dangerous goods cargo and transport units
• Proper issuance of dangerous goods declarations
• Segregation and stowage requirements
• Course meets CFR49 requirements for training
• 24 hour / 7 day accessibility online
• Self paced to fit your schedule
• Certification upon successful completion of course
Who Should Attend This Training Course?
The Dangerous Goods by Air Course is perfectly suited to candidates preparing or responsible for hazmat cargo being shipped air freight according to ICAO / IATA standards. Shippers, freight forwarders, consolidators, and packers would benefit from this training course.
Cost and Schedule
Cost: $325.00 per student
Location: Web based
For more details please visit: https://www.dgm-