Devart dbExpress Drivers with Support for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio Released
Devart, a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Embarcadero Delphi and Microsoft .NET development platforms, as well as database development and management software, has released the new versions of dbExpress drivers. dbExpress drivers are thin and simple data-access layers with fast access to various databases.
An update includes the following cutting-edge features:
• RAD Studio 10.3 Rio support
• The latest server version 18c is now supported in dbExpress driver for Oracle
• Now users can use OS authentication in the Direct mode
• PostgreSQL 11 and PostgreSQL 10.1 are supported in the new driver version
• Support for Windows authentication and MARS in the Direct mode in dbExpress driver for SQL Server
• Loading of the default client library for 64-bit applications is significantly improved in dbExpress driver for InterBase and Firebird
• Since the latest update of dbExpress driver for SQLite, the Direct mode is based on the SQLite engine version 3.20.0
To learn more about the new versions of dbExpress drivers, please visit https://blog.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/