Pipolino Mobile and Adjustable Food Dispenser Provides Pets with a Healthy and Natural way of Eating
Pipolino provides countless benefits and helps to avoid many common problems today's pets face such as boredom, over eating, obesity, bad digestion, physical inactivity, aggression, and the ingesting of foreign bodies.
Eating quickly is a fairly common behavior for pets. Depending on the animal, there are many reasons as to why. Take the canine for example; a dog may eat rapidly due to the competitive instinct that is often seen in the wild when wolves bring down prey. The animal that eats faster is in a better position to survive and pass along its genes. This scenario is especially seen in multi-dog households, where speed eating tendencies are increased due to competing with their fellow pack members.
Whether a dog is eating too quickly because he's in competition mode or simply indulges too fast because he loves the taste of his food; not taking the time to chew larger pieces of kibble can cause them to ingest a significant amount of air. When this occurs, the food will most likely come back up by regurgitation or vomiting. After this happens a pet owner may feel uncertain if their dog or cat has received the adequate amount of nutrition during their meal time. Vomiting will also leave the animal hungry more frequently throughout the day, which can lead to a desire for more food and increased begging. Let's face it, most pet owners are weak when it comes to those adorable begging eyes! With 80 million U.S dogs and cats at risk from obesity, it's important that pet parents stay mindful of their pet's meal intake and avoid overfeeding.
For over ten years, Pipolino has been the only way of feeding pets that combines all individual advantages, without the disadvantages of bowls, anti-glutton bowls, fixed and mobile food distributors. Pipolino is the only anti-glutton bowl that provides physical activity and slow enough ingestion that avoids over consumption, satisfies appetite and improves digestion. In fact, Pipolino is taught in French Veterinary Schools for the prevention and treatment of excess weight and digestive disorders, as well as behavioral diseases such as bulimia, obesity, dirtiness, aggressiveness, depression, inactivity.
Additional Features of Pipolino Include:
• Fits all brands (Royal Canin, Hills, Friskies, Frolic, Proplan, etc.), sizes and shapes of croquettes, pellets, or any other dry food.
• Contains a quantity of pellets allowing to feed one or many animals (depending on the choice of the model) during a meal, for one day, or for a weekend.
• Enables to modify, by simple adjustment, the ease of distribution of food, which trains the animal gradually and gently to eat slowly.
• Designed so that all the croquettes coming out are immediately eaten, don't scatter on the floor, don't get crushed and don't collect dust on the ground.
• It has been designed in order to not roll under the furniture where the animal would not be able to recover it.
• Made of shocks-resistant, recyclable, food-grade quality materials, which ensure a very good conservation of the inner food.
Retailing for $24.90, Pipolino is affordable to all budgets. Pet families utilizing Pipolino daily will have great peace of mind knowing that they are investing in their pet's mental and physical health, as well as save money spent on pet food thanks to its decreased food consumption features. Pipolino offers a two year (parts and labor) guarantee for any defect or component breakage under normal conditions of use.
Pipolino is currently available on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/
Page Updated Last on: Dec 12, 2018