News By Tag
News By Place
The ABC's of Insurance Holiday TV special hosted by Les Robinson
Merry Christmas to my dear TV viewers, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
By: Les Robinson CLTC
December 17, 2018 Will be part 1 Holiday TV show
December 24, 2018 Will be part 2 Holiday TV show
December 31, 2018 Will be the New Year Eve TV show
All TV shows will be giving away free gifts to our viewers
On December 24, 2018, we will be having a very special guest appear on the show.
Merry Christmas to my dear TV viewers, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family. ... Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year
The award winning "The ABC's of Insurance" has a new channel and time
The channel is 1301 on Spectrum Cable in Western New York
The time is Mondays at 12:30 pm
Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages to all TV viewers
1. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It's about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
2. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
3. 'Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
4. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
5. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
6. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Let's buckle up and enjoy the ride.
7. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
8. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
9. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
10. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
11. May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
12. Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations:
13. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
14. Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
15. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
16. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
17. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.
18. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
19. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
20. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
21. May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
The award winning "The ABC's of Insurance" has been on TV since November of 1997. The TV show has been designed to be educational on insurance topics. Helping people to understand insurance and to ask the correct questions.
If you have a topic you want to see on "The ABC's of Insurance" email Les at Les@lesltc.com and in the subject line put TV show topic ideas
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all