Global Mosquito Repellent Market Outlook 2018-2023
Bonafide Research had added a new research report "Global Mosquito Repellent Market Outlook 2023" in its wide database. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% by 2023.
A mosquito repellent is a substance that is applied on human skin, clothing or other surfaces that prevent mosquitoes from sitting or crawling on that surface. Wide variety of mosquito repellents are being used to keep them at bay and prevent mosquito-borne diseases such as malaria, dengue, chikungunya, yellow fever, Zika virus, and others. Popularly used chemical ingredients in the preparation of mosquito repellents include diethyl carbonate, ethyl hexane diol, N-diethyl-3-
From zappers to catchers to candles to sprays, mosquito repellents come in many forms. But which ones works? Mosquitoes don't just whine in your ear and drive you mad with itching, but they also spread disease to more than 700 million people every year. Everyone's body chemistry is a little different, and some people are more likely to attract unwanted insect advances than others are. Mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide as well as the warmth and humidity you're giving off. Besides all the sprays and lotions that contain mosquito repellent, there are many things that supposedly drive away mosquitoes in the surrounding area.
The Global Market for mosquito repellent 2023 offers detailed coverage of mosquito repellent industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, and company shares of the leading mosquito repellent producers to provide exhaustive coverage of the mosquito repellent.
Report content include
- Analysis of the mosquito repellent market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on mosquito repellent including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
To request a sample :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Godrej Consumer Products
- Reckitt Benckiser
- S. C. Johnson & Son
- Spectrum Brands
Table of Content:
· Part 1. Summary
· Part 2. Report Methodology
· Part 3. Market Overview
· Part 4. Industry Value Chain
· Part 5. Competitive Landscape
· Part 6. Segmentation by Type
· Part 7. Segmentation by Application
· Part 8. Regional Perspectives
· Part 9. Company Profiles
· Part 10. Market Forecast
· Part 11. Market Drivers
Best Mosquito Killer Machines
• MBOX Mosquito Trap Flying Insect Trap Killer.
• GLOUE Bug Zapper Electronic Insect Killer. ...
• Ylovetoys Non-toxic Mosquito Killer Lamp. ...
• KOODER Bug Zapper, Mosquito Killer Lamp. ...
• Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer. ...
• Hausbell Nontoxic Mosquito Trap. ...
• Hoont Indoor / Outdoor 3-Way Mosquito and Fly Trap with Stand. ...
About Bonafide Research :
Bonafide Research is a multi-disciplinary research and consulting company which provides all the data required to solve strategic, business and marketing problems. Bonafide is one of the fastest growing market research and consulting company offering syndicated research, custom research and marketing services. Bonafide Research has not only been working with fortune 500 clients but also served to mid-size companies, small specialists and even start-ups. Our quality of work has ensured repeat business, recognition and recommendations from clients across the world.
Please get in touch with our sales team in order to find out more.
Bonafide Research & Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Steven Thomas – Sales & Marketing Manager
Keywords : Mosquito Repellent Market, Market Share, Market Size, bonafide research, research reports, global reports, DEET, USA, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America, Godrej Consumer Products, Reckitt Benckiser, S. C. Johnson & Son, Spectrum Brands, children, adults.