Modern Touch Screen Available for Advanced Environmental Controller
Data Aire Reveals New User Interface with dap4 modern color touch screen
By: Data Aire
· The modern color touch screen allows easy access at your fingertips.
· The at-a-glance simplified screens offer a holistic view of the environment including: air temperature, humidity and unit operation status.
· New trending screens allow the user to monitor temperatures and humidity in real time or historically.
· A variable compressor screen (gForce Ultra model) allows the technician to see the compressor envelope operating conditions.
· The new display makes it easier for technicians to troubleshoot and manage mission critical environments.
· Starting in November 2018, units with locally mounted displays will include the
dap4 touch. By early 2019, the dap4 touchwill be available on all units.
· The dap4 touchwill also be available as an easy-to-install upgrade to existing dap4 LCD displays.
About Data Aire
Data Aire combines extensive expertise in control logic with world-class manufacturing capability recognized by key international quality certifications. For those seeking reliable, scalable and customized technology, we provide the solutions of choice. Our precision air control equipment and intelligent energy management solutions serve customers worldwide in diverse applications ranging from edge computing and collocation data centers, or medical imaging rooms to markets such as telecom, archives, government, agriculture, airports and higher education. DataAire.com (https://www.dataaire.com/