2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Expert Insight to Pitching and Throwing
Many pitchers focus on throwing the hardest and striking opponents out; when in actuality they lack the consistency that a pitcher needs in order win each game. At our clinic, coaches will learn to get ahead of overpowering and dominating hitters. The 2018 clinic will feature 9 presentations creating a solid base practice to truly know how to pitch:
· Sam Peraza: "Creating Competitive Bullpens"
· Sam Peraza: "Teaching Power Off-speed Pitches"
· Sam Peraza: "Designing Individual Pitching Plans"
· Dan Hubbs: "Throwing Off Speed Pitches"
· Dan Hubbs: "Pitchers Practice Drills: Long Toss, Flat Ground, Bullpen"
· Perry Husband: "Effective Velocity Pitch Sequencing – The Only 'Truly Scientific" Method for Calling Pitches"
· Eric Newman: "How to Train Velocity Without Losing Command"
· Jason Dietrich: "Own, Don't Rent, The Change Up"
· Jason Dietrich: "7+ Pitching Skills You Develop During Batting Practice"
Registration is now open to high school coaches, assistant coaches, baseball players, as well as students. We also offer exclusive Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities. Register today to learn firsthand baseball insights: https://www.insidebaseballcoachesclinic.com/
For more information, call (973) 921.0400.
Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic