Harvard Group International Places Founding Members on Soldiers' Angels Advisory Council
Continues support of top-rated nonprofit helping Veterans, Military, Wounded & their families
Other founding members of the Soldiers' Angels Advisory Council include.
· Dondi Dix: Vice President of Human Resources, Talent, and Organizational Development for Dairy Farmers of America, and United States Army Veteran
· Jonathan Mullins: Former Executive Sales and Operations Leader within the Financial Services Industry, and United States Army Veteran
· David Rast, SPHR: Human Resources Director, Lenbrook Square Foundation, and United States Navy, Retired
· William Rubiano: Owner and CEO, Global One Training Group, and United States Army Veteran
· Diane Wilhelm, PMP: Chief Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing for Harley-Davidson Motor Company,United States Army Veteran and United States Military Academy (West Point) graduate
"It is my honor and privilege to serve in this role and help Soldiers' Angels find qualified candidates who share our passion and desire to support members of the military community in this meaningful way," said Jensen. "With more executive awareness and stewardship, Soldiers' Angels can continue the programs and services that impact the lives of so many."
"The Soldiers' Angels board has carefully selected these founding members of our Advisory Council for the passion, character, and commitment that they bring to our organization,"
Harvard Group International is now partnered with Soldiers' Angels in three areas, with support including:
· Completing professional searches to place qualified candidates on the Soldiers' Angels Board of Directors on a Pro Bono (no charge) basis
· Completing professional searches to place qualified candidates on the Soldiers' Angels Advisory Council on a Pro Bono (no charge) basis
· Donating 5% of all placement fees received to Soldiers' Angels, for professional searches completed for clients by Managing Directors Kurt Jensen and Jason Fields
The total value of the In-Kind Donation of professional search fees provided by Harvard Group International to Soldiers' Angels is expected to exceed $2.5 million over the first year of their partnership.
About Harvard Group International (HGI): Harvard Group International (HGI) is the leading performer in the industry for retained executive and professional search. Since 1997, their team has worked in almost every industry, across all job functions and management levels. Whether by partnering with clients to identify, evaluate, and bring forward top-tier professionals who can directly and immediately contribute tangible improvements, or by creating tailored solutions to tough business problems, HGI is dedicated to helping clients succeed. More than 70% of Harvard Group International's annual revenue comes from repeat clients or direct referrals, while maintaining a 95% client retention rate. Typically providing a slate of Best-In-Class candidates within 30 business days and frequently faster, search completion and performance are always guaranteed.
About Soldiers' Angels: Soldiers' Angels has earned a reputation as one of the highest-rated nonprofit organizations in the country. Founded in 2003, Soldiers' Angels is poised to celebrate its fifteen-year legacy of demonstrated commitment to military service members, veterans, and military families around the world. It has earned a 98% efficiency rating, and maintains a GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency. Soldiers' Angels has been named a Top-Rated Nonprofit from GreatNonprofits and Four-Star Charity from Charity Navigator. It also meets all 20 Standards for Accountability from the Better Business Bureau.
For more information on Harvard Group International's partnership with Soldiers' Angels, please contact Kurt Jensen at (404) 953-1141 or KJensen@HarvardSearch.com or contact Jason Fields at (770) 545-9077 or JFields@HarvardSearch.com
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: This news release contains forward-looking statements, which reflect our views with respect to future events and financial performance. These forward-looking statements are subject to certain uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date the statement was made. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. We furthermore disclaim any obligation to update any forward-looking statement made herein.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 10, 2018