News By Tag
News By Place
The Truth About Machine Learning, AI and Cybersecurity
One of the CSX 2018 North America Conference high-impact sessions this October in Las Vegas, Nevada
Join Keatron Evans at one of my most exciting CSX 2018 North America Conference presentations, and take a vendor-neutral deep dive with him to see what all the hype is about. The CSX 2018 North America will be held this October 15th thru 17th, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV. CSX offers high-impact sessions uniquely built around numerous cyber tracks. CSX sessions provide unique opportunities to learn from top experts in the field.
After completing Evans' session, you will be able to:
- Learn the difference between AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- See examples of real-world applied AI that has affected positive change in Cybersecurity.
- Learn about the problems that AI will and do help solve in Cybersecurity.
- Learn about the problems AI can't currently help solve in Cybersecurity.
CSX 2018 North America will help you stay on top of the latest cybersecurity trends, broaden your cyber know-how and skills, and make new connections with professionals around the world. CSX 2018 enables you to:
- Embrace fresh insights, better understand your enemy and discover solutions that will help you safeguard the future of your organization.
- Earn up to 32 CPE credit hours.
- Choose from 70+ interactive sessions and workshops in cybersecurity, security and beyond.
- Network with global experts and peers at every level throughout the conference to advance your career.
About ISACA: As an independent, nonprofit, global association, ISACA engages in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems. Previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, ISACA now goes by its acronym only, to reflect the broad range of IT governance professionals it serves. http://www.isaca.org/
Instructor: Keatron Evans is the Managing Partner at KM Cyber Security, LLC, https://kmcybersecurity.com, and responsible for global information security consulting business which includes penetration testing, incident response management/consulting, digital forensics, and training. Keatron is also a Senior Security Advisor at Savvius, and a top-rated instructor for ISACA a global association of 140,000 professionals in 180 countries that helps business and IT leaders maximize value and manage risk related to information and technology. He is also one of the authors of Chained Exploits: Advancing Hacking Attacks from Start to Finish, a textbook still used by U.S. Government Security Agencies.