Certified Ethical Hacking Course Training Segment
Take a 1-hour walkthrough of a typical CEHv10 lab with Keatron Evans. Online lab environment provided!
We will explain how these questions apply:
• Have you tried to use security tools and suites but never quite put them to real use?
• Does it seem like magic when you see forensics, hacks, or penetration testing done?
• Have you ever hacked a box, performed packet forensics, or memory forensics?
This will be followed by 45 minutes of real training demonstrating a penetration. In this training session, you will see a successful penetration of a server. You only need a basic familiarity with the Windows operating system to benefit from it. We will leave you with a few tools and techniques to continue learning about attacks and how to investigate them. You are also able to follow along with the training/demo. There will be a free training environment set up for you to access. We will be walking through a basic exploit, followed by some quick post exploitation PowerShell activity!
Time permitting, we will have an open Q & A to discuss the Certified Ethical Hacking Course v10 and other related cybersecurity issues that you are facing.
The people that will benefit most, but it is not an inclusive list:
• Chief Information Security Officers (CSI, CIO, CISO) will get a broad view of latest thoughts
• Tech Savvy CEOs
• The consultant that needs or wants to understand Cybersecurity
• Information Technology Professional that wants to take a step into Cybersecurity
Presenter: Keatron Evans is the Managing Partner at KM Cyber Security, LLC and responsible for global information security consulting business which includes penetration testing, incident response management/consulting, advanced threat hunting services, and training. Keatron is also a Senior Security Advisor at Savvius, and a top-rated instructor for ISACA a global association of 140,000 professionals in 180 countries that helps business and IT leaders maximize value and manage risk related to information and technology. He is also one of the authors of Chained Exploits: Advancing Hacking Attacks from Start to Finish, a textbook still used by U.S. Government Security Agencies.
Joseph T. Dager