News By Tag
News By Location
5 Tips for Simplifying Your Life Week from Productivity Specialist Emily Parks
In honor of Simplify Your Life Week, held the first week in August, award-winning productivity consultant Emily Parks has created a blog post with tips for simplifying your life.
The following are tips to simplify your life from productivity consultant Parks:
1. Deliberately choose how you invest your time. Develop habits such as a weekly strategy session and daily wrap up to map out a specific game plan and stay on track.
2. Stay true to your priorities. Priorities may need to shift but if you have a flexible game plan you can shuffle how to invest your time and keep your actions focused with your goals.
3. Respect the value of your space. Whether it's in your physical space, electronic files or calendar, keep only what is accurate, applicable, useful or bringing you joy. If they don't meet those requirements, remove.
4. Address email. Unsubscribe from eNewsletters you aren't reading, consider bundling subscriptions that you do read via Unroll.me and shift from checking to processing newly received messages.
5. Automate daily processes. Set it and forget it. Investigate options such as IFTTT, Zapier and PodBox to find the best solution for your needs.
To read more tips to simplify your life: http://organizeforsuccess.blogspot.com/
In this video, Emily shares how to simplify your life by editing out what isn't needed in your workspace and strategically assigning homes to what you are keeping: https://youtu.be/
Learn more about Emily Parks and how she helps people become more productive, achieve work life integration and get things done at OrganizeForSuccess.biz.
Contact Emily at 919-981-6397 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how she can help you.
Partner with Emily Parks…Make Every Minute Matter! TM
About Organize for Success®
The mission of Organize for Success® is "Maximize work/life solutions for meaningful results with your very limited time" while our vision is "Make life efficient for time-crunched leaders." Organize for Success provides one on one and team consulting; customized presentations & workshops; technology training; communication skills; workflow processes; and workspace organization across the United States.
Owner Emily Parks is an Evernote Certified Consultant as well as an Instructor at North Carolina State University's Technology Training Solutions Center. Parks was recognized in the 2015 class of 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards from the Triangle Business Journal. She was awarded the 2015 Member of the Year from the National Association of Women Business Owners, Greater Raleigh as well as the Meaningful Green Award in 2017. In 2018, she was awarded the Corporate Philanthropy Award from the Triangle Business Journal.