Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Hurricanes. Ice Storms. Tornadoes. Fires. Floods. Is Your Business Prepared for a Disaster?
In honor of September's National Preparedness Month, award-winning productivity consultant Emily Parks offers tips for making sure your business is running no matter what.
By: Organize for Success
Here are a few of Emily's tips for making sure your business is prepared for any emergency:
1. Plan for your location. Know what disasters are possibilities for your area to customize your approach.
2. Prepare for lack of electricity. Be sure you have cash, backup batteries, flashlights, and an emergency radio.
3. Know what to do if evacuation is required. Decide where employees will go, who should be contacted and how they will be notified.
4. Verify your insurance coverage. Confirm you have the proper insurance and it is updated.
5. Document and review your plan every six months. Have your business' policies and procedures easily accessible at any time.
Learn other tips as well as peruse more details on the tips above and what steps you can take to prepare for a disaster: https://organizeforsuccess.blogspot.com/
For additional ways you can prepare for a disaster, here's a short video: https://youtu.be/
Parks will also post-disaster and emergency preparedness tips via social media. Visit OrganizeForSuccess.biz to easily follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Learn more about Emily Parks and how she can help you prepare for an emergency or disaster at OrganizeForSuccess.biz.
Contact Emily at 919-981-6397 or email@example.com to learn how she can help you.
Partner with Emily Parks…Make Every Minute Matter! TM
About Organize for Success®
The mission of Organize for Success® is "Maximize work/life solutions for meaningful results with your very limited time" while our vision is "Make life efficient for time-crunched leaders." Organize for Success provides one on one and team consulting; customized presentations & workshops; technology training; communication skills; workflow processes; and workspace organization across the United States.
Owner Emily Parks is an Evernote Certified Consultant as well as an Instructor at North Carolina State University's Technology Training Solutions Center. Parks was recognized in the 2015 class of 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards from the Triangle Business Journal. She was awarded the 2015 Member of the Year from the National Association of Women Business Owners, Greater Raleigh as well as the Meaningful Green Award in 2017. In 2018, she was awarded the Corporate Philanthropy Award from the Triangle Business Journal.
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse