News By Tag
News By Place
TSG Training announces a new Apprenticeship Scheme
By: TSG Training Ltd
Why recruit a Software Tester Apprentice?
Businesses are regularly reporting the benefits gained through recruiting an apprentice into their team, additional energy & enthusiasm, a boost in motivation and productivity and the opportunity to develop, upskill and qualify their workforce.
The benefits of recruiting an apprentice are many, including
• Building a talent pipeline – young apprentices can be trained and moulded to meet the needs and values of your business, acting in its interests from day one
• Fresh perspectives - youthful talent can add a whole new dimension to your workplace, bringing with it a fresh perspective and new ideas
• Loyalty - recent statistics confirm that a young apprentice is more likely to remain loyal to their company, which is good for both staff continuity and morale
• Greater motivation – young apprentices tend to be eager for success and more motivated and flexible within their role
• Tackling skills shortages - training a young worker on the job enables you to develop a role with the specific skills needed for your business
Invest in your current work force
Apprenticeship programmes are not limited to school leavers; anyone at any age can enrol onto an apprenticeship programme, including existing staff. Therefore, if you have identified a skills gap within your organisation, an apprenticeship scheme for an existing employee will meet the requirement. Investment within your team will bring its own future rewards as staff retention soars.
Visit the link here to read more:https://drive.google.com/
TSG Training Ltd
0800 0199 337