News By Tag
News By Location
American Help Desk Expands Services
American Help Desk, one of the nation's leading providers of outsourced call center services has expanded their support service offerings, including both technical and non-technical support as well as managed services.
American Help Desk's 24/7/365 support services are designed to help organizations achieve their goals in reducing operating costs, improving operations, increasing efficiency, enhancing or augmenting existing services or restructuring as part of their strategy.
American Help Desk's expanded suite of services now includes all of the following:
· Technical Support Services
· Internet Helpdesk
· Website Navigational Assistance
· IT Outsourcing
· Computer Training Services
· Bank and Financial Helpdesk Services
· Helpdesk Services
· Computer Helpdesk Services
· Hardware Helpdesk
· Software Helpdesk
· Medical Helpdesk Services
· Helpdesk Services for Schools
· Answering Services +
· Appointment Setting / Scheduling / Reservations / RSVP
· General Product Information and Support
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Survey Support
· Social Customer Service / Social Media Monitoring / Response
· Data Recovery Services
· NOC Service
· NOC Lite
· SOC Service
American Help Desk's corporate team has developed internal infrastructure and processes to meet a wider variety of client needs.
"Simply put, we believe in what we do for our clients," says Randy Reitman, American Help Desk's Service Delivery Manager. "We believe our dedication to delivering unmatched customer service, our use of the most current technologies, and our commitment to working hand-in-hand with our clients to develop and deliver quality services makes AHD the clear choice for outsourcing your company's help desk services."
For more information, visit:
American Help Desk