News By Tag
News By Place
Agenda Released for USA Biosimilars Conference this November
SMi Group Reports: The official agenda for the 5th annual Biosimilars USA conference, which is taking place this fall in New Jersey, USA, has been released.
By: SMi Group
At the two-day event, attendees will have the chance to hear from expert keynote speakers, as well as exclusive case study updates presented by top manufacturing and leading distributors of market-approved biosimilars, who will offer attendees a unique insight into the areas of manufacturing, commercialization, device design, uptake, switching, interchangeability, and regulations.
This year's expert speaker line-up includes:
• Christina Yunis, Global Biosimilars Market Development Lead, Pfizer Essential Health
• Houng Kim, Head of Strategy and Operations Division, Celltrion Healthcare
• Hillel Cohen, Executive Director, Scientific Affairs, Sandoz
• Nigel Rulewski, Vice President, Head Biosimilar Center of Excellence, IQVIA
• Don Stewart, CEO, PlantForm Corp
• Arun Nataraj, Senior Director, Business Development & Corporate Strategy, Amneal Pharmaceuticals
• Plus many more…
Biosimilars USA will also offer attendees the opportunity to expand their knowledge of biosimilars even further by attending two half-day, interactive workshops on 13th November 2018, run by industry experts from ZS Associates, Alkermes, Inc. and Harpper & Scintoa. More information about the workshops and their respective leaders can be found on the event website.
2018 Event Highlights:
• Assess which biosimilars should be kept in your pipeline
• Discuss a switching literature review from Sandoz
• Explore your options if your biosimilar has a better formulation/
• Examine FDA guidance on biosimilars to expedite approvals and acceptance
• Learn how to meet high GMP compliance when manufacturing outside of the U.S.
• Thoroughly assess partners biosimilar programs for in licensing
• Discover alternative expression systems for production of biosimilars and biobetters
The latest conference brochure is now available to download on the event website, where you can also register online: www.biosimilars-
Interested in sponsoring, exhibiting or speaking at this event?
Contact Alia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 20 827 6168 or email amalick@smi-
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email@example.com
14th – 15th November 2018
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, 515 US Highway 1 South, Iselin, New Jersey, USA
Follow us @SMiPharm
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-