dinCloud Selects Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS Software for Delivering Desktop as a Service
Industry leading hyperconverged technology used to scale Desktop as a Service (DaaS) with excellent end-user experience
By: dinCloud, Inc
"With this move, DinCloud can boast a highly modernized data center environment ready to serve the most advanced and challenging needs of our customer base, especially around delivering high performance and reliability,"
Benefits of running dinCloud DaaS on Nutanix Enterprise Cloud platform:
As a Nutanix X-Powered service provider, dinCloud:
● Delivers non-disruptive upgrades to individual or multiple clusters in one or multiple locations.
● Simplifies the IT complexity, which means lower infrastructure management costs and more competitive pricing for customers.
● Utilizes the self-healing web-scale architecture so that applications can continue to run even when the hardware fails.
● Provides agile infrastructure that can be modular in terms of specifications and future-ready for changes in infrastructure needs.
● Offers increased visibility of performance data and latency at component levels.
Building upon the Nutanix solution
dinCloud offers automation for Nutanix workload orchestration using a tool developed in-house called dinManage. With this cloud orchestration platform (https://www.dincloud.com/
dinCloud is utilizing the Nutanix AHV hypervisor to lower its overall cost of operations. Nutanix AHV contains a number of data services and features for data protection, space efficiency, scalability, automated data tiering and security that are integrated into dinManage.
What Nutanix X-Powered means for Customers
Customers can now run DaaS with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software. This combination of category leaders means that customers will enjoy excellent user experience, scalability, and reliability.
Partners that resell dinCloud services can now expand their customer base to those using on-prem Nutanix and offer a secondary site for BC/DR (business continuity / disaster recovery) with Nutanix to Nutanix backup or high availability replication across data centers. The Nutanix infrastructure also gives partners high confidence in offering DaaS with performance and reliability that is second to none.
"We picked Nutanix because of their flexibility,"
dinCloud sponsoring Nutanix .NEXT Event
As a new Nutanix customer and partner, dinCloud is an entree sponsor of the Nutanix .NEXT event in New Orleans from May 8-10, 2018. dinCloud executives will be onsite to engage with other partners and prospective customers.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.