QUIK API Custom Development by TradeToolsFX
Individual development for the QUIK trading system is one of our main specializations. The trading platform is known for its powerful universal functionality, and the use of open APIs gives the broker even greater opportunities.
• Creation of server plug-ins with practically unlimited working capabilities.
• Generate detailed reports on traders' transactions.
• Create your own utilities and customizable management terminals.
• Integration of the trading platform with other trading and post-trading systems.
• Creation of personal data sources.
• Integration with all kinds of web resources.
These tools allow you to obtain a universal, but at the same time maximally adapted to the needs of each trading platform of the broker, which has a really impressive set of user functions.
API interface for QUIK
• Reporting API (working with reports of merchant servers).
• API server (expansion of the functionality of the trading platform).
• API-interface manager (creating your own management utilities).
• Web Services API (platform interaction with Web sites).
• Gateway API.
• API DataFeed (development and translation of quotations / news flows).
QUIK: description and comparison
QUIK is a universal multi-market platform with a distributed server architecture that allows you to work with Forex, CFD, securities, futures. Among the main advantages - an unlimited database of orders, a glass of prices, built-in order routing, support for reports in the form of HTML5-graphics, automatic compression of log files.
In its arsenal TradeToolsFX has a huge amount of developments including MAT (Multi Account Trader) and Binary Options.
The TradeTools FX technology group was founded in 2008 by a group of highly experienced IT professionals with the goal to create simple, secure and user friendly solutions for the FX market. Our software engineers have years of programming experience providing custom tools and solutions for FX brokers, money managers and ﬁnancial institutions around the world. Our custom solutions enable companies to maximize proﬁts by oﬀering innovative solutions that can be seamlessly integrated into an existing infrastructure or as a standalone oﬀering.
100 S. Wacker Suite 225
Chicago, IL 60606
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/