News By Tag
News By Place
OrionX Releases New Blockchain Constellation™ Research Paper
"Cryptocurrency Outlook: More Chasm Crossing" A comprehensive look at what lies ahead in the cryptocurrency economy
By: Orion Marketing
"Blockchain and cryptocurrency are at the forefront of online conversation,"
The paper provides a detailed look at how cryptocurrency is evolving, with special attention paid to the key points below:
- While many criticisms of Money 3.0 focus on technology issues like scaling, those issues are being addressed at a rapid pace.
- Detailed view of the top five crypto "coins," including key metrics on how they have performed in the past as well as parameters that can impact the future.
- Predictions about how traditional institutions—
- Amazon and PayPal changed the way we spend money, now cryptocurrencies are changing the way it is created and distributed.
In addition, the paper makes a number of predictions as conclusions to discussions of the relevant topics. Examples include:
- Both the number of Ethereum addresses and the Ethereum market cap will exceed those for Bitcoin by the end of 2018.
- Increasing regulation of ICOs and exchanges will open the taps for Wall Street investment.
- The first unicorn ICO will occur this year.
- The era of Bitcoin forks is largely behind us.
- Dapps, decentralized apps, will blossom wildly.
- We will see multiple social media blockchain unicorns. Facebook could react by implementing its own token, in fact they would be remiss not to.
- Existing centralized exchanges will provide the facility for direct exchange from an individual's wallet, mimicking the peer-to-peer experience of distributed exchanges.
To view the paper in full, please visit OrionX.net/blockchain
"Guided by its diverse technology clients, OrionX conducts research in advanced topics such as Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain/Cryptocurrencies, and Quantum Computing," said Shahin Khan, founding partner at OrionX. The group's technology foundation is in High Performance Computing (HPC), Data Center technologies, and Cloud Computing, which inform its general perspective.
OrionX also announced that it will present at the Advanced Scale Forum 2018 conference to be held May 6-8, 2018 in Austin, Texas. OrionX founding partner, Shahin Khan will present "Blockchain, Crypotocurrencies, Smart Contracts - Technologies You Can't Ignore" in collaboration with Ryan Quick, principal at Providentia Worldwide (http://providentiaworldwide.com/
This talk follows Mr. Khan's futuristic presentation (available from slideshare.com)
OrionX is the pioneer of a new model for technology research, market execution, and customer engagement. More than 60 technology leaders in virtually every B2B segment have trusted OrionX to help set new break-away strategies, ignite brands, and engage customers for increased market share. Visit us at OrionX.net.
* This paper is an analysis of the technologies and trends surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It is not, and must not be considered as, financial, investment, or legal advice.