Saelig Introduces Teledyne LeCroy WaveSurfer 3000z 4-channel 1GHz Oscilloscope Range
This new scope series available from Saelig has 10.1" touchscreen, huge memory, built-in instruments to make a powerful yet affordable debug and development tool
By: Saelig Co. Inc.
Clearly marked controls are provided for channel control, zooming, math, and memory access. "Push" knobs add easy functionality and shortcuts to common actions, while dedicated buttons can quickly access popular debug tools. Optional mixed-signal capability provides 16 digital channels. Easy connectivity via Ethernet and 4 x USB2.0 ports is built-in for access, control, and data porting. Data can also be stored on SD cards. The ergonomic design features rotating and tilting feet for four different viewing positions. A built-in function generator can supply all commonly needed test signals, including the reproduction of stored signals. An external monitor or projector can be attached to a DB-15 connector – great for teaching situations.
Available in 100/200/350/
• WaveScan Advanced Search: locate unusual single events
• Pass/Fail Mask Testing: quickly identify go/no go
• History Mode: view previous waveforms to find anomalies
• Powerful Triggering: analog/
• Advanced Waveform Capture: save waveforms to segmented memory, fast pulses separated by long intervals
• Protocol Analysis: triggering and decoded data shown in interactive table
• Logic Analysis: View/measure analog and digital signals simultaneously
• Waveform Generator: sine/sq/pulse/
• Math: 20 functions
• Other Tools: statistics, histicons, trends, etc.
The WaveSurfer 3000z oscilloscope series from Teledyne LeCroy is available at their authorized North American distributor Saelig Company, Inc. Fairport, NY. http://www.saelig.com/
Saelig Co. Inc.