AmWINS Program Underwriters RecycleGuard Program – Recycling Operations Insurance
What sets RecycleGuard apart?
• RecycleGuard is the only ISRI sponsored P&C insurance program
• Annual support of ISRI regional & national events
• Recyclers covered include: ferrous & non-ferrous metals, auto dismantlers,paper recyclers and electronic recyclers
• Admitted paper for all lines of business
• Stock coverage endorsements
• Manufacturers Selling Price endorsement
• Employment Practices Liability coverage
• Equipment Breakdown coverage
• Transit / Transportation coverage
• Pollution coverage on autos up to liability limit
Created for the recycling business by those that know it best, the program's dedicated underwriting team has processed over 15,000 claims and has completed over 4,000 risk management visits to scrap yards.
This recycling operations insurance program is administered by AmWINS Program Underwriters and written by a leading provider of specialty insurance, rated A u (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co. Turn to RecycleGuard for exceptional client service and a comprehensive insurance solution to meet the needs of your client's recycling operation.
For more information on the services and products offered by RecycleGuard, and to learn more about the best ways to address insurable business risks specific to the recycling industry, please visit www.recycleguard.com or contact Underwriting Manager, Susan M. Diecidue, (603) 334-3019 or at susan.diecidue@
About AmWINS Program Underwriters
For over 30 years, AmWINS Program Underwriters (APU) (http://programs.amwins.com) has specialized in affinity program management. Today, we administer numerous programs, generating premiums in excess of $330 million, and we have binding authority and policy issuance capabilities with over half a dozen "A" rated carriers.
In November of 2017, AmWINS Group acquired 15 insurance programs from Willis Towers Watson (Willis Programs). These programs, have become part of AmWINS Program Underwriters (APU), and will enhance and diversify our underwriting capabilities and product offerings and will position APU as the industry's top program administrator.