CPA CGA CMA CA PD 2018 ASPE Update & New Review Engagement Standard training PD course
Canadian CPAs working for private entities need to report under ASPE (Accounting Standards for Private Entities) which is part 2 in the CPA Handbook. This ASPE Update course is offered each year across Canada to cover the changes going live yearly.
This course is for those in industry and public practice who want to look at the changes coming to ASPE plus look at some of the existing rules.
• The New Review Engagement Standard
• New ASPE Standards Effective in 2017 and 2018
• AcSB Strategic Plan for Private Companies 2016-2020
• Process for ASPE Updates
• New Joint Arrangements Standard
• New Consolidation Standard
• New Investments Standard
• Financial Instruments Post-implementation Review
• 2018 ASPE Projects: Redeemable Preferred Shares & Agriculture
• 2019 ASPE Improvements
• Common Issues Faced on Transition to ASPE
• A Closer Look at ASPE Standards Already Issued
• Practice Inspections on Review ASPE Financial Statements
This seminar is ideal for comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VP Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, CPA, CMA, MBA Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She is the author of all the courses she presents. She has a 26 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award.
To learn more about the seminar and dates, please visit:
Ms. Donti also conducts CPE training for AICPA (American Institutes of CPAs) for CPAs across the United States.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.
Page Updated Last on: Jan 28, 2018