CPA CA CGA CMA PD GST and Canadian Sales Tax: Hot Topics and Issues Course, Seminar, Traini
GST and provincial sales tax are complex issues across Canada and top of mind for the industry controller and public practitioner. We are going to offer a NEW PD course to discuss current developments and issues.
This course is for those in industry and public practice.
• The Canadian Retail Sales Tax System
• Concepts and Principles of GST/HST and QST
• Managing a GST/HST Sales Tax Audit
• GST/HST and QST Common Audit Exposures
• The Canadian Value added Tax System
• British Columbia's New Provincial Sales Tax System
• How Sales Tax Works on Taxable Employee Benefits
• GST/HST for Charities and Non-for-Profits
This seminar is ideal for comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VPs of Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She is also the author of all seminars she presents.
She has a 26 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award.
Ms. Donti also conducts CPE training for AICPA (American Institute of CPAs) for CPAs across the United States.
To learn more about the seminar, please visit:
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.