News By Tag
News By Place
TRICCAR announces results of first patient study of its Hypothyroidism Formula
Over 80% of patients experienced decreases in pain and increase in energy
Bill Townsend, President and CEO of TRICCAR, said, "More than 12 percent of the global population will develop a thyroid condition during their lifetime. The results of our initial double-blind study for hypothyroidism support suggests that TRICCAR's Hypothyroid Formula, also known as HTF©, may be effective in providing relief to common hypothyroidism symptoms including decreased pain and irritability, increased energy, relief from constipation, sensitivity to cold, improved sexual performance, and weight loss."
HTF is an all-natural formulation that utilizes eight natural ingredients in a proprietary formulation. The double-blind results showed subjects taking HTF responded with the following benefits:
• 83% experienced a decrease in pain vs. 6% taking placebo
• 81% had increased energy vs. 11% taking placebo
• 69% had decreased constipation vs. 4% taking placebo
• 68% had decreased irritability vs. 16% taking placebo
• 66% reported increased sexual performance vs. 3% taking placebo
• 52% reported decreased cold sensitivity vs. 3% taking placebo, and
• 7% reported weight loss over 5% of body weight vs. 1% taking placebo.
The Company plans to expand the double-blind study in the first half of 2018 to include 64 subjects to determine whether efficacy rates are replicated. It hopes to release the product to the consumer market in Fall 2018.
TRICCAR is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based pharmaceutical and nutraceutical company targeting the world's most devastating diseases including obesity, cancer, pain, diabetic neuropathy, and trigeminal neuralgia.
If you would like more information about this topic, please email email@example.com or http://www.triccar.com