News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
CTEF Spreads Word About Certified Tile Installers via New Website
Visitors to www.ceramictilefoundation.org, CTEF's new website URL, will discover many features that enhance their user experience and make finding and learning about Certified Tile Installers easier. More specifically,
· The site is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) enabled. This is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and the visitor's browser remain private and integral.
· The site features responsive design so visitors can easily navigate the content regardless of the device they use - desktop, mobile device or tablet.
· Site search helps visitors easily locate content within the website.
· A Google maps based zip code locator allows visitors to find Certified Tile Installers around the country.
· The CTEF Blog publishes weekly content describing quality tile installation best practices and success stories. It includes a monthly series where CTEF Director of Certification and Training Scott Carothers specifically addresses tile installation questions.
· A calendar of upcoming training and certification events with online registration and secure payment through PayPal.
"The newly launched CTEF website takes the Mission of the organization to a new level," says Scott Carothers. "It allows us to explain why tile installation certification is so important and reach new audiences. Not just new tile contractors to certify, but also homeowners, architects, designers, dealers, and distributors who all benefit from quality tile installation."
Visitors to the CTEF website will find educational resources about tile installation, answers to Frequently Asked Questions about certification, and downloadable information kits about becoming a Certified Tile Installer and tile installation tip sheets.
The Mission of the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation is as follows:
CTEF will expand the knowledge of professional ceramic tile installation through training, education, and certification. CTEF will promote the applicable industry standards to new and experienced tile installers, architects, designers, builders, and tile industry related people. CTEF will actively encourage individuals to enter a career as a ceramic tile installer. The overall goal of CTEF's activities is to raise the quality of ceramic tile installation.
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) is supported by all segments of the ceramic tile industry. CTEF is headquartered in Pendleton, South Carolina, near Clemson University and in close proximity to the offices of the Tile Council of North America (TCNA). This has allowed for the Foundation to provide visitors who receive educational training a unique opportunity to visit with TCNA leaders.
For more information about CTEF and how to become a corporate sponsor, visit https://www.ceramictilefoundation.org/
# # #
About the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) provides education and installer certification for professionals working in the ceramic tile and stone industry. Certification programs include the CTEF Certified Tile Installer (CTI) program which is the only third-party assessment of installer skill and knowledge to be recognized by the tile industry, and the Advanced Certifications for Tile Installers (ACT). For more information, visit https://www.ceramictilefoundation.org.
Follow CTEF on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Christine B Whittemore
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse