OSJ Knights of Malta Ordained High Profile Noble Knights During The 4th G.O.D. Awards in New York
Order of Saint John of Jerusalem Knights of Malta installed new Noble Knights During The 4th Annual G.O.D. Awards in New York.
The solemn investiture that was perpetuated in the glorious and Millenian tradition was officiated by His Royal Imperial Highness, the Grand Master Don Basilio, S.A.S. San Lorenzo Duke of Emmathà, assisted by Her Highness Princess Maria Amor Torres of the Royal House of Baloi and the current Minister of International Cooperation and Integration of the OSJ, and newly promoted OSJ Ambassador, His Excellency Dr. Stephen Shaya, MD.
The newly installed high profile Noble Knights are:
• Daniel Carlin, MD is the founder and CEO of the connected care telemedicine practice World Clinic. He is a former U.S. Navy Chief Medical Officer who has served as a refugee camp physician on the Afghanistan-
• Murthy Gokula, MD, CMD is a regional expert in Geriatric Medicine and Palliative Care/Hospice. He is board certified in Family Medicine with two Certificates of Added Qualifications:
• Mr. Barry Didato is Chief Investment Officer of The Innovation Institute and senior advisor to The Saudi royal family. Barry's background and experience in investments, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), startups, and global business perspective enable him to assist The Institute in reaching its highest potential in terms of volume of ideas and inventions, as well as mission, impact, value, and access to care for vulnerable populations globally.
• Mr. Jared Dubey is Senior Managing Director of Athos II Holdings, a privately-held company overseeing the investment and philanthropic interests of its founding principals, focused on direct and syndicated co-investments with select Single Family Offices and institutional investors globally. He is based in New York.
• Wilson Ariza, Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired), is the National Associate Director for Simulation-Based Medical Education Training at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Mr. Ariza is responsible for providing short and long range simulation-based training solutions to be delivered to 23 Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISNs) and 150 VA Medical Centers.
• Norbert H. Chung is the Executive Vice President, Western Region of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Norbert has a B.S. in Business Economics from University of California, Santa Barbara and an Advanced Executive Education from Wharton. Prior to joining Gallagher he spent two years at The Wyatt Company and six with Foster Higgins/Johnson & Higgins in a lead consulting capacity in both Defined Contribution Retirement and Health & Welfare practices.
Newly promoted Ambassador-at-
In addition, Her Highness, Prince Maria Amor was honored with the first OSJ Medal of Merit for her profound service to Humanity during the Awards. Princess Raden Dato'Seri Maria Amor Torres DK, D.D., Minister of Foreign Affairs and Protocol & Appointment Officer of The Royal House of Baloi, Foreign Minister of The Royal Kingdom of Sulu, Honorary Princess of Melayu Jambi, Indonesia and Minister of International Cooperation and Integration of OSJ Knights of Malta, recipient of DERJAH KERABAT (highest award for Royalty given to Kings, Sultans, Presidents) is the Founder and President of the We Care for Humanity, a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote universal humanitarianism and provide education, health and empowerment to the underprivileged and underserved women and children using various global novel collaboration and projects. We Care for Humanity was founded in 2009 and formalized in 2011.
To view photos of the Investiture, click here: https://www.facebook.com/
Click here for more info about 4th Annual Global Officials of Dignity Awards (http://www.godawards.com/
*The Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights Hospitaller (Malta) is one of the oldest Orders of Chivalry in existence today. It is the third oldest religious order and its origin dates back to the times of the Crusades in the Middle Ages. The Order is famous and revered for its countless works of mercy and charity performed unceasingly by its members since the days of its founding in Jerusalem by the Blessed Gerard in 1048AD as a Benedictine nursing Order and, thereafter, as a Christian military order under its own charter charged with the care and defense of pilgrims to the Holy Land.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 05, 2016