News By Tag
News By Location
Power and Water O&M Middle East
Maintaining Cost Effective and Efficient CCGT and Desalination Plant Operations
By: T.A. Cook Conferences
Following the successful inaugural event in 2015, our second annual Power and Water O&M for CCGT and Desalination Plants conference will bring together a range of regional operators, OEMs and third party service providers who will discuss how operators can reduce maintenance spend and increase gross margin, without impacting plant availability and efficiency. For more information and to register now, please visit the conference website at: goo.gl/327VPe.
With an agenda specifically designed for plant operators and the supporting OEM and 3rd party community, you'll hear from the most experienced in the field on how they are responding to growing demand for both energy and fresh water supply, while maintaining plant availability and reliability at the lowest cost possible.
Confirmed case studies include high profile users from across the Middle East, North Africa and Asia:
• Best Practice in O&M Fleet Management from GDF Suez
• Spare parts management implementation at CEGCO
• Osaka Gas best practice in the maintenance outage of CCGT plant
• Maintenance contracting approach from TAPCO
• GDF Suez (Unimar) experience with lifecycle value and outage optimisation of CCGT plan
• Gas turbine failure approach at Carthage Power Company
• KAUST analysis of primary fuel cost apportionment method for CCGT and desalination plant
Registration is now live, with group discounts currently available. Place contact the T.A. Cook Conference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)121 200 3810