World Class Process Safety Management Forum
By: T.A. Cook Consultants LTD
The 6th annual World Class Process Safety Management Forum is designed to bring together the wider process manufacturing community, including: chemicals and petrochemicals, oil and gas, power generation, pharmaceuticals, steel and metals manufacturing, food and beverages, and more. Over two days, you will have the opportunity to learn, discuss, share experiences and ensure your organisation is in the best possible position to implement robust process safety management principles.
Confirmed case studies and expert insight include:
· Hear from Uniper on integrated process safety management in times of radical change
· Managing process safety - perspective from EDF Energy
· Find out about expanding the use of human factors from Keil Centre and SABIC
· Learn how to develop an effective approach for managing instrumented systems from INOVYN
· How Nestle is implementing Process Safety Management Frameworks
· Improve your learning from incident practices as applied by DSM Resins
· Find out from BASF about the incident investigation and learning practices
· Join the in-depth workshop to learn about process hazard analysis best practices and methodologies from IHS
Focussed on learning, discussion and networking, take this opportunity to meet the experts, benchmark with your peers and capitalise on the knowledge and experiences of others.
Registration is live, with group discounts currently available. Please contact the T.A. Cook Conference Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)121 200 3810
Find out more at goo.gl/kMi11t