News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Presenting K12Viewer Digital Menu Boards and MyPlate Dry Erase Menu Boards
By: Green Edge Systems
Digital Signage with integrated Menu information is becoming a main marketing tool for promoting the school lunch program way and above the display of menu information in school cafeterias where the audience is limited to students that are already in the cafeteria.
School lunch can and has to be displayed all over the school campus, on other digital signs in schools, on Smart TVs in the classroom, on school websites, student tablets, and on e mail and social media blasts that are mainly viewed on mobile phones. Green Edge Systems' K12Viewer allows the creation of separate school menu versions for any of these channels (using the inserted menu information)
Another significant feature of the K12Viewer School Digital Signage and Digital Menu Board System is to allow the food service managers in each school, principals, superintendents, police and safety directors, and more, mix their messages into running menu information generated by the district food services.
Food services can also schedule video training sessions for employees using their digital displays.
School digital menu boards are becoming dynamic, same as any digital signage has become these days. Students expect them to be dynamic and creative looking. The times of having the same digital menu board template running for years are over. School want to have the tools to easily change the look, fee and content as needed. The Green Edge Systms's K12Viewer system have beed designed to do just that in an easy and intuitive way.
As part of the K12Viewer Digital Menu Boards system presented at SNA's ANC 2016 School Nutrition Association conference Green Edge Systems Battery Operated K12Viewer Digital Menu Board system to be displayed on counters and rolling TV stands, bringing the displays in front of students.
The Green Edge System's K12Viewer School Digital Signage Digital Menu System, has the latest and greatest features as well as being highly affordable utilizing low cost Intel NUC Mini PC players, the Google Chromebox superb performance low cost players, the MAC Mini and the school's displays of choice that include Smart TVs. Prices are highly affordable; moderate start up fees and minimal monthly license, software update and support fees, making digital signage and digital menu boards highly affordable to school districts.
Other Product on display by Green Edge Systems at the SNA ANC 2014 show:
* Front of the line counter stands (as seen on the images in this mail and on: (http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
* Menu Boards on Stands on Wheels : http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
* Wall Mounted Menu Boards, will include multiple examples of our dry erase menu boards for wall mounting, (including signs inside lockable display cases: http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
and on many other pages of our websites
* Magnetic Menu Boards, Including wall mounted unitsinside lockable display cases : http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
* Digital Menu Board, Including Battery operated digital menu boards presenting digital menu boards is school cafeterias, in school campuses, on school websites, in the class, and on students and parents smart devices: http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
*Hand Sanitizing dispensers on display at the show, are available in conjunction with menu board displays as see on our site: http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
* Salad Bar Menu Boards - http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
* MiPlato Menu Boards - http://www.myplatedryerase.com/
* A-La-Carte Menu Boards -
* Supper Menu Boards
* Weekly and Monthly Menu Boards -
For more information please contact Green Edge Systems at:
Green Edge Systems
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Tommy Orpaz, Green Edge Systems
818-825-8167 , tommy.orpaz@