dBase, LLC Innovates with a new version of dbDOS™ PRO 5+N!
New dbDOS™ PRO 5+N features a combined stand-alone file system and network communications engine to bring unparalleled support for MS-DOS® applications!
Key features of dbDOS™ PRO 5+N include:
· ONE! Combined File System - this allows users to move with their needs, the product runs great as a stand-alone or it can use network-based applications with no changes.
· TWO! Optimized look & feel - we focused on the things customers said they wanted: we have made the wizards faster and really focused on the Advanced Wizard to make it the fastest yet for creating a DOS configuration.
· THREE! Five (5) Print Modes - we can get your DOS-based applications to print on the latest modern printers like it is 1989 and we support PDF as well.
· FOUR! New EasyDOS™ 2.0 - Three simple steps to a configuration and you are up and running. EasyDOS™ is just the fastest way to work.
· FIVE! Configuration Docket - we added the name of the configuration to the actual running DOS application. This makes it easier when running multiple dbDOS™ VMs to know which is which, the #1 feature request.
· Enhanced Documentation - dbDOS™ has been a leader in using video to help users get more out of the product and dbDOS™ PRO 5+N is no exception.
"The improvements are great! dbDOS™ PRO 5+N now allows our customers to buy one product and not worry if it is a stand-alone application or a network-based one, it just works," said Mike Rozlog - CEO of dBase. "The combined file and network system will work as expected per-configuration, so one DOS application could be a stand-alone and the other networked. dbDOS™ does not care, the product works great. This is a must-buy for anybody doing DOS programs."
Increased MS-DOS application support: there are very few DOS-based applications that dbDOS™ PRO 5+N can't run. The list is far too vast, but key software like dBASE, FoxPRO, Lotus123, Paradox, and WordPerfect are just a few that dbDOS™ supports and that includes printing on all of those DOS-based applications.
Created in 2012, dbDOS™ is the best MS-DOS® virtual environment available to run DOS-based applications on Windows® 64-bit operating systems, Vista and above. dbDOS™ is used by 1,000s of customers worldwide and also in Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies worldwide. dBase, LLC was created in 2012 by a group of investors, experienced technology leaders and former employees of dataBased Intelligence, Inc. (dBI), a privately-held company that had been the legal heir to the dBASE database management system. As guardian of the dBASE brand, dBase, LLC is committed to revitalizing its flagship product while also delivering a new generation of data solutions to help small- and medium-sized businesses, work teams and individuals transform data into actionable information.
Pricing and Availability
The price for dbDOS™ PRO 5+N is $149 (USD) for a named user license.
About dBase, LLC
dBase, LLC is changing the way people utilize data. The company's business intelligence products and data management tools quickly transform raw data into useful information, enabling organizations of any size to make more informed business decisions and be more productive. The company's flagship product, dBASE, was the world's first widely used relational database management system and is still used by millions of software developers and others worldwide. For more information about dBase, LLC and its data management products, visit http://www.dbase.com.