News By Tag
News By Location
Upper and Lower Body Lift in Delhi - Get Better Shape!
Best candidates for body lift are with those with excess fat and skin from the abdominal walls, thighs and buttocks occurring from massive weight loss.
Upper body lift surgery
It might be performed as standalone or combination of several procedures which can include gynecomastia or breast lift, upper arm lift or surgery for removing fat trolls at the back. Sagging and loose skin consequential after liposuction or weight loss is removed for creating an improved profile, smoother contour so that you can lead a life full of self-esteem and confidence.
Wondering when to consider upper lift surgery in Delhi?
• You have loose skin around your waist, chest or arms
• You underwent massive weight loss either through bariatric surgery or natural means
• You have either "rolls of fat" or back rolls around the lower back edges
• You have excessive fat deposits and sagging skin around your waist, chest or arms
These are some of the many reasons of undergoing upper body lift surgery in Delhi.
Lower body lift surgery
Natural aging, weight fluctuations and dramatic loss of weight can lead to sagging skin around the area beneath waistline. Lower body lift surgery cost in India sculpts and tightens back of the thighs, inner thighs, abdomen, buttocks, hips and inner thighs. Loose skin can cause issues related to mobility and also looks aesthetically displeasing. It is the right procedure if you are close to your ideal body weight or is also followed by upper body lift.
This is the right procedure for you if:
• You have thin fat layers below the skin in the buttocks, thigh, and hip and abdomen area.
• You are distressed because of sagging skin in lower body
• You have loss weight because of dieting and bariatric surgery
These are some of the many reasons for undergoing lower body lift surgery.
More AT: http://www.bestbodyliftsurgery.com/
Kas Medical Center
13A, Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 (India)
Call AT: +91-9818369662, 9958221983