News By Tag
News By Location
Geometric releases eDrawings® Publisher for CATIA® V5 10.6
By: Geometric Limited
eDrawings is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D and 3D product design data.
Features and Benefits:
· Generate ultra-compact eDrawings (up to 95% compressed) and share over email
· Share and receive feedback on product designs with review-enabled eDrawings and collaborate with unlimited number of recipients
· Take dynamic sections and hide/show/move components
· Measure dimensions in part, assembly, and drawing files
· Review changes using Markups
· Export files to STL, HTML, eDrawings EXE and image formats
eDrawings Publisher for CATIA V5 version 10.6 includes:
· Support for CATIA V5-6 R2015
· Upgrade of eDrawings viewer version to eDrawings 2015
· Support for Windows 8 and Windows 10
eDrawings Publishers are also available for Pro/ENGINEER®
For a free 15-day trial, please visit https://edrawings.geometricglobal.com/
Geometric is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Embedded System solutions, and Digital Technology solutions enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
Listed on the Bombay and National stock exchanges in India, the company recorded consolidated revenues of Rupees 12.33 billion (US Dollars 188.49 million) for the year ended March 2016. It employs over 4700 people across 14 global delivery locations in the US, France, Germany, Romania, India, and China. Geometric has been assessed at Maturity Level 3 for CMMI 1.3-Development and CMMI 1.3-Services for its Software and Engineering Services business units and is ISO 9001:2008 certified for engineering operations. The company's operations are also ISO 27001:2005 certified.
The copyright/ trademarks of all products referenced herein are held by their respective companies.