News By Tag
News By Location
Numonix Introduces First Hybrid Cloud Certified Interaction Recording for Skype for Business O365
RECITE for Skype for Business in O365 Records Voice, Video, Chat and Desktop Screens From the Cloud
"Numonix is pleased to support enterprises adopting Skype for Business in Microsoft O365 with RECITE, a complete cloud-based interaction recording solution that helps ensure regulatory compliance, reduces legal liability and gives valuable insights into customer interactions,"
Robust, Flexible and Scalable Recording Solution for the O365 Hybrid Cloud
RECITE® for Microsoft O365 enables cloud-based interaction recording, storage, management and retrieval of recordings via its hybrid cloud integration and Web-based portal without installing any software into the enterprise's network. RECITE records all modalities, including Voice, Video, Chat and Desktop Screen.
RECITE benefits include:
• Seamless recording. All Microsoft O365 interactions are recorded to the cloud, including Voice, Video, Chat and Desktop Screen.
• Regulatory compliance. RECITE is a SOX, HIPAA, PCI, Dodd-Frank, and MIFID-2 compliant recording solution.
• Secure Recordings. All recorded interactions are encrypted end-to-end from capture to storage.
• Centralized Administration. Web-based access and administration provides easy and secure access to recordings.
• Real-time Active Directory Monitoring. Administrators are enabled to provision and decommission users in real-time without having to manage multiple platforms.
• Quality Management. RECITE includes built-in contact center features, including Live Monitoring, Agent Scoring and Reporting at no additional charge.
• Flexibility. RECITE features RECAP (API) for system management, user provisioning and targeting. RECITE also features advanced capabilities, including Duplicate Media Streaming for third-party integrations such as Analytics
• Proactive Monitoring. Proactive and continuous monitoring ensures uninterrupted service.
• Comprehensive Activity Logs. User Activity Logs help organizations meet stringent internal and external compliance requirements and provide an Audit Trail to assist in both compliance and troubleshooting.
• Compatibility With Leading Voice and UC Platforms. RECITE is compatible with leading voice and UC platforms, including Allworx, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Switchvox and Toshiba.
• Choice of Endpoint. RECITE supports all endpoints, including Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync® clients, Polycom telephones and other third-party telephones, including those that support BToE.
Now available from Numonix's global dealer network, RECITE scales from five to thousands of users. Learn more at www.numonixrecording.com/
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.