Sintecs introduces a 64-bit ARM® based 40GbE dual port Network Interface Controller
By: Sintecs BV
The SiMC-LS2088 is based on NXP’s QorIQ™ LS2088 eight ARM® Cortex®-A72 core processor to address high speed networking applications, two 40Gb fiber interfaces, up to 2x 8GByte of DDR4, PCI-e x8 in a full-height, half-length PCI-Express form factor.
This PCI-e adapter addresses a broad range of systems and applications including SDN/OpenFlow™
Sintecs will show the PCIe Network Adapter in Hall 4A, Booth #160 at the Embedded World Conference 2016 in Nuremberg, Germany.
· QorIQ LS2088 multicore communications processor, built on ARM® technology
· 2GHz core operation
· PCI-e x8 full height, half length
· 4-lane PCIe with 2x SATA
· 8-lane PCIe without SATA
· Two Serial ATA (SATA 3.0) connectors
· Two 40G QSFP+ cages
· micro SD/MMC card slot
· USB3.0 Type C port
· QDMA engine
· Dual 8GB 64bit DDR4-2166 SODIMM (upgradeable to 32Gb total) both on separate memory bus
· One on-board 1GB 32bit DDR4-2166 (for DPAA)
· 1Gb NAND flash memory
Datapath acceleration architecture, 2nd generation (DPAA2), incorporating:
· Packet parsing, classification, and distribution (WRIOP)
· Queue management for scheduling, packet sequencing, and congestion management; Hardware buffer management for buffer allocation and deallocation (QBMan)
· Cryptography acceleration (SEC 5.2) at up to 10 Gbps
· RegEx pattern matching acceleration (PME 2.0) at up to 10 Gbps
· Accelerated I/O processing (AIOP) at up to 20 Gbps
Sintecs was formed in 2000 as an Electronic Design Service company specialized in high-speed board design and analyses. Since that time, Sintecs has been involved in the development of high-end products in several market segments like Industrial, Medical, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Defense, etc. With our projects, we have consistently pushed forward technology boundaries.
Sintecs offers different solutions in the area of System-On-Modules development, embedded system design and Electronic Design Services. We enable our customers to create better products that increase productivity, improve product quality, improve total cost of ownership (TCO) and provide environmental benefits.
See www.sintecs.eu for more information.
If you would like more information please contact +31 (0)74 2555 713 or pim.de.sain@