Roaring Penguin Software announces release of CanIt 9.3.1
Improves support for DMARC protocol and improves Autotask Integration
By: Roaring Penguin Software
CanIt 9.3.1 provides the following new features:
• The introduction of Quarantine Mode for DMARC- this quarantines messages that hit DMARC "reject" or "quarantine"
• Improvements to Autotask integration.
• Improvements to the user interface for both administrators and end users, including: optional new pull-down menus; improvements to the HTML in the web interface; and improved theme customization for the login page.
CanIt 9.3.1 is available as:
* CanIt-PRO, an anti-spam software solution suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
* Hosted CanIt, a fully outsourced, cloud based e-mail filtering service
* Secure Messaging, an email encryption service.
* CanIt Archiver, email archiving software.
About Roaring Penguin
Founded in 1999, Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts focuses on fighting spam at the mail server with the acclaimed CanIt and MIMEDefang product lines. Today, Roaring Penguin develops its anti-spam solutions and email archiving / email continuity software for customers that include enterprises, ISPs, MSPs, Universities, web hosts, and government offices. For more information, visit http://www. (http://www.roaringpenguin.com./
Bill White, VP Sales and Marketing
Roaring Penguin Software