Vitech Launches GENESYS™ 4.0, Bringing Integration in Systems Engineering to Unprecedented Levels
Building on the capabilities first introduced with Vitech’s CORE (http://www.vitechcorp.com/
Key features include:
• Expanded Microsoft Office Connectors plus OSLC support: Enable data sharing and communication with team members, management, and stakeholders with add-in connectors to Excel, PowerPoint, and Project plus support for the OSLC data interface.
• TeamView: Enhance project visibility with the easy-to-browse static HTML representation of your project database, complete with diagrams and property sheets, for publication to an intranet or sharing with stakeholders.
• Document parser: Accelerate the initial requirements phase by parsing documents into GENESYS using key words to create requirements and other entities.
• Model Assistant: Lower the barrier to entry and leverage the power of truly integrated, model-based systems engineering through automated model assistance. Model Assistant pays attention to the framework details, enabling you to focus on the substance of the design.
• Enriched representations and reports: Utilize a variety of new and/or improved diagrams and reports (as always, generated real-time, on-demand from the project repository) to bring more insight to today’s systems challenges.
“The complexity of today’s systems require that we not only fully equip the systems engineer with the tools to understand the problem and architect the system but that we effectively engage the greater project team and engineering enterprise,”
• Screencast Library (http://www.vitechcorp.com/
• Webinar Archive (http://www.vitechcorp.com/
• Product Information PDF (http://www.vitechcorp.com/
• Solution Training (http://www.vitechcorp.com/
• Vitech Blog (http://community.vitechcorp.com/
Vitech GENESYS is available immediately for upgrade and purchase. To check your eligibility for upgrade or to speak to an account executive about the GENESYS solution package that is right for you, contact Vitech at email@example.com or 540.951.3322.
About Vitech Corporation
In business since 1992, Vitech provides systems engineering solutions including software, services, training, and support for global customers with diverse applications. Headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, the company has satellite offices across the U.S. and global business partners in Australia, Korea, and South Africa.
Vitech Corporation is best-known for their software solutions integrating requirements management, system architecture, and model simulation to bring clarity to complex designs, including the CORE™ and GENESYS™ product lines.
Vitech maintains industry affiliations with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE (http://www.incose.org/))
© 2016 Vitech Corporation. All rights reserved. Vitech, the Vitech logo, CORE, and GENESYS, are trademarks of Vitech Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Katie Thacker, Communications Manager