News By Tag
News By Place
Important WrestleCade 2015 Info
The WrestleCade Team has issued a list of frequently asked questions about WrestleCade Weekend coming up in Winston-Salem, NC beginning November 27 and ending November 28, 2015.
To avoid any confusion, the WrestleCade Team has compiled a list of FAQ's from fans. Here they are:
1) The Showcase Of Champions event is being held on Friday night, November 27 at the Benton Convention Center in the FanFest room. Doors open at 6pm and the bell time is 7pm.
2) Both WrestleCade FanFest & WrestleCade are being held in the Benton Convention Center at 301 W 5th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. Since it is located downtown, parking on the street will be free but will fill up quickly. However, there is paid parking in the deck across the street. If you are staying in the Marriott across the street, they will tell you where parking is and you can use the underground tunnel to walk back and forth to the event.
3) If you purchased tickets using our payment program via PayPal or if you bought a Ringside seat, a Superstar pass, a Legends pass, a table or a half-table, your tickets/lanyards will be at Will Call at the Convention Center. Will Call will be open Friday night from 5pm until 8pm and again starting at 8am on Saturday morning. We encourage you to arrive early, to bring an ID and your printed receipt in order to save time and get into the events sooner than later.
4) The FanFest doors will open at 10:30am for those who purchased Ringside, Superstar or Legends passes and 11am for everyone else. This will also be your chance to visit the Autograph Arena where you can meet wrestling stars/legends, take a photo of them (or with woddf them) and you will also have the opportunity to get almost every type of wrestling memorabilia and merchandise imaginable from our vendors.
NOTE: The AML Wrestling LIVE! television taping will start at 11:30am and is FREE to all WrestleCade ticket holders.
5) FanFest doors will close at 3pm. After 3pm, NO ONE will be allowed in the FanFest room except vendors, talent and security.
6) WrestleCade doors will open at 3:30pm for those who purchased Ringside, Superstar or Legends passes and 4pm for everyone else. Belltime is approximately 5pm.
7) Yes, it's a LONG day but there will be food and drinks available at the event. If you want a better selection, there are plenty of eating establishments within walking distance.
8) If you run out of cash there is an ATM on the premises. A lot of the vendors will also be taking credit & debit cards.
9) YES, you can bring your own merchandise to be signed. No weapons please (this means "traditional"
For tickets or more information, visit http://www.WrestleCade.com
Tracy E. Myers