Book, Heartbreak: How Do I Fix It Fast?
Begin the Healing NOW of Heartbreak Pain from Death, Breakups and Toxic People and Find True Love
By: This is Diana
Here you will read about:
· The sources of heartbreak including the death of a loved one
· The types of romantic relationships that exist including twin flames, soul mates, life partners, karmic partners and more
· You will see what does not work like abiding by outdated emotional contracts and how to change that
· Things you can do to accelerate your healing from heartbreak with little known techniques like using sound, specific mantras, body movements, embodied writing, technology tools and more
· An introduction on your energy centers and how to heal them
· How you can remove toxic energy cords and shield from toxic people
· The power of self-care, Feng Shui and creating a sanctuary to help you heal in general and how specifically to attract the right romantic partner to you
· Avoiding the “oh no, you didn’t” moments in dating and
· Your FREE bonus guide to energy cleansing and clearing
The approach is to take what does work and infuse the spiritual energy into the healing process that is often missing. Too many sources simply neglect or dismiss our spiritual existence that is inextricably connected. Hence, the intention of this book is to provide, from the author’s experience, heart and soul, some insight, techniques, and tips, to get through pain of heartbreak. She uses what she has learned from thousands of clients, independent research and a rich source of personal experience with heartache. Some of what you will read will very much include the use of humor because this is a miraculous pain reliever. Hence much of this book will have a perspective that will show you how silly some things can be, silly enough to make us laugh, what the author calls the “Oh, No Moments”. This book is Part 1 in a series of books and programs I’ve created called “Oh No You Didn’t, Because Rudeness Sucks”.
Diana Navarro, M.S., is a natural Psychic Empath. She experienced her own dark night of the soul and spiritual crisis. This led to a psychic opening that allowed her to not only embrace her gift as an Empath (a spiritual sensitive) but to use it all to provide information and healing to others. She provides a new brand of compassionate but honest, raw and humorous Intuitive Lifestyle Consultations, Commentary, Spiritual Coaching, Storytelling, Broadcasts, Performances, Writings, and Inspiration.
She has a Bachelor's in General Psychology, Master's of Science Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, studied three additional years at the doctoral level conducting research on Environmental Psychology and independent spiritual inquiry. Diana is a natural at bringing joy, light and inspiration to all around her. In addition to thousands of personal and celebrity clients, she also worked with corporate clients that include Estee Lauder, Time-Warner, Macy's, Progressive Insurance and Skanska Construction Group. She works from New York City but her work is available to the world.
This Is Diana
Page Updated Last on: Sep 20, 2015