News By Tag
News By Location
What have you done to my fish feed?!
Ingredient and processing interactions need to be understood by the processor and the formulator
By: Aquafeed.com, llc
An international line-up of acclaimed experts from the applied research and industry sectors will once again bring the latest advances in aquafeeds to the 8th Aquafeed.com conference, taking place along-side the world's largest feed industry trade show: Victam International, in Cologne Germany, June 9, 2015.
Less than a month to register!
Pre-registration is required to secure your place at this popular meeting of aquafeed industry professionals. Don't delay! REGISTER NOW.
Towards Sustainable Feed and Food for the World : Working Together with International Organizations
- Alexandra de Athayde, Executive Director, International Feed Industry Federation (IFIF), Germany
Ingredient Selection and Extrusion Parameters for Aquatic Feeds
- Joseph P. Kearns, Vice President Aqua-Feed Div., Wenger Manufacturing, Inc., USA
Effect of Extrusion Technology on Physical and Nutritional Quality of Extruded Fish Feed
- Urs Wuest, Director Market Segment Aquafeed, Bühler AG, Switzerland
Future Possibilities and Demands in Salmon Feed Production
- Dr. Mari Moren, Director of Nutrition and Feed Technology, Nofima AS, Norway
Technical extrusion topic TBC
- Finn Normann Jensen, Director of Global Business Development & Marketing, Andritz Feed & Biofuel A/S, Denmark
Practical Manufacturing Constraints and Their Impact on Feed Formulation Resource Allocation Models
- Ian Mealey, Head of Operations, Format International, U.K.
Innovating by Experience : Ideas and Cases
- Dr. Olav Fjeld Kraugerud, Manager, Centre for Feed Technology, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Norway
Advanced Research Initiatives for Nutrition & Aquaculture (ARRAINA): Fine tuning the delivery
- Dr. Jorge Dias, Co-Owner & General Manager, Sparos Lda, Portugal
Acidifier Concepts in Aquafeed:Technical and Functional Considerations
- Tilman Wilke, Product Developer, Dr. Eckel GmbH, Niederzissen, Germany
MORE INFORMATION AT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE: http://feedconferences.com