News By Tag
News By Place
Placement Drive Conducted at SKIET by Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd
A placement drive by Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. was conducted at SKIET. From around 250 candidates from different colleges who participated, 52 were successfully placed.
By: Shri Krishan Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. is a part of Samvardhan Motherson Group which was founded in the year 1975. A joint venture formed by Samvardhana Motherson Group and Sumitomo Wiring System (JAPAN), this company ranks first in the production of Automotive Wiring Harness in India. High tension cords, battery cables, wiring harness components, lead wires, injection molded assemblies, and machined metal ware are the primary products manufactured by Motherson Suni Systems Ltd. The company has around 26 facilities all over India. The various plants of the company are located in major cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Lucknow, and Jamshedpur, but to name a few.
About the Placement Drive
* Package: A package of Rs 7500/- per month has been offered to the hired candidates. Under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, the trainees will get a stipend of Rs 7500/- per month for one year.
* Job Location: The location for the job can be in any of the plants owned by the company. Any of these locations are sure to be convenient enough for the selected candidates.
* Dress Code and Required Documents: A formal dress code was compulsory for all candidates, and they were asked to bring three photographs along with two copies of their resume and one copy each of all the academic certificates.
* Favorable Situation for Candidates: There were multiple vacancies for the job which allowed many candidates to take part in the placement drive. Furthermore, there was no bond or fee payment involved in the process.
Candidates were also expected to have a prior knowledge of the company's profile.
Stages of Selection
The placement drive comprised of two rounds. There was written test for the first round and face-to-face interview for the second.
* Written Test: This test was conducted to evaluate the technical knowledge of the candidates. It involved a set of questions based on their subjects.
* Interview: The face-to-face interview was conducted to assess the overall personality of the candidate, which includes communication skills, behavior, confidence level, patience, and manners. Based on these criteria, suitable candidates were selected.
All of the criteria mentioned above were successfully cleared by 52 students of various colleges.
Established in the year 1997, Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering and Technology has been funded and supported by Shri Krishan Educational Trust in Kurukshetra. The main motive of this institute is to impart quality education in the field of engineering and technology. Located conveniently, this institute has maintained an excellent reputation in terms of infrastructure, education, as well as discipline. Studying in this institute, students learn to utilize their potential in the best possible way. The academic system is taken care of by highly qualified faculty members and advanced laboratories. The institute also has a consistently good record in campus placement. Many students from this institute have been placed in reputed companies.
For more information, log on to- www.skiet.org/
Feel free to contact us at- 01744-229641, 01744-229309, 8059400807/808 and you can even write to us at- email@example.com
We look forward for your support and appreciation.
Shri Krishan Institute Of Engineering & Technology