News By Tag
* Valuation Specialist
* Macomb County Michigan
* RE/MAX Advisors
* Winter selling season
* Santa the realtor
* More Tags...
News By Location
7 Reasons Why Selling Your Home In The Winter Months Is Better Than Waiting For Spring or Summer
If you are on the fence about selling in the winter vs. waiting for spring/summer, Find some great information in the article below or call Rick Giese associate broker RE/MAX Advisors 586-242-3100
spring/summer, here's some great information:
• There is 20% less homes for sale in the winter, compared to spring and summer months.
• In the winter months, the buyers in the market are serious about buying a home. There
aren't many “tire kickers” out in the cold house hunting. They are usually motivated buyers.
• There is less inconvenience to the family to keep the home up for showings, because
there's less people house hunting in winter.
• With scheduled showings, there doesn't have to be any disturbance to holiday festivities.
• Several studies have shown homes sold during the winter season sell closer to listing price than those sold during the spring and summer.
• Contract negotiations are easier and seller concessions less are generally less in the winter months. Remember, buyers in the winter are serious about finding a home. It's a captive audience.
• Realtors(R) aren't as busy in the winter months, and with less inventory, there is more
attention on your property.
Call me Rick Giese at 586-242-3100 now if I can provide any further information on why selling your home in the winter season is a great time. I'm happy to provide you a complimentary property analysis to help you determine if now is a good time to sell of it is better to wait. As a professional Realtor(R), it is my responsibility to give you my unbiased expert opinion.
The property analysis is complimentary and there are no strings attached.
Receive a custom evaluation (http://www.mymihomevalue.com/
Call Rick Giese associate broker at RE/MAX Advisors, also licensed Valuation Specialist in the State of Michigan. You can reach Rick at 586-242-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:rick@
Please contact me Rick Giese via phone at 586-242-3100 or email at email@example.com if you have any further inquiries. I would be happy to help you sell your Macomb County property for top dollar, without hassle.
Want to know today's present market value of your home or condominium?
Consistently ranked as one of Southeastern Michigan's associate brokers of Seniors Real Estate Help, Equity Sales and Short Sales. Rick Giese has over 27 years of Real Estate experience and is one of the areas Rick has a strong focus on assisting homeowners in need, Rick Giese offers a straightforward no nonsense consultation designed to give you all the information and facts to enable you to make the best decision for you and your family. As every situation is different, Rick offers his insight and knowledge of the real estate transaction process and all the options available to you to get the most money the market will pay or to help you avoid foreclosure. Call Rick Giese today at toll free 1-800-274-5656 or your free consultation of your situation and sleep better tonight
Rick Giese RE/MAX Advisors