Top 10 Promotional Products for Business from HotRef.com
Picking the right promotional products can be a challenge when the options are overwhelming. With the right tips and hints, picking the right merchandise can help promote a business to success.
Social media platforms have become the newest sound board for marketing teams. Using mediums like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to market their business or company. Promotional products tend to get overlooked because of the overwhelming amount of choices available. Business blogs will often have useful tips and hints on what types of merchandise is well suited for specific audience. However, don't take everything they say literally, after all it's just tips and hints.
To really know how to pick the right merchandise, one must know what the target client will want. As a company with experience in promotional products, picking the right merchandise means knowing what the target audience wants. This list of top 10 promotional products contains items that are best selling or popular picks among customers on HotRef.com. There is no specific order, but consider using this a guide as a way of picking merchandise for corporate gifts, tradeshow giveaway gifts, convention giveaway gifts, employee appreciation gifts, or thank you gifts to clientele.
1. Promotional travel products: like the credit card size bottle opener, are a popular pick. Their mobility, compact size, and handiness makes them an easy pick for promotions.
2. Promotional stationery products: consist of padfolios and journals. Padfolios are often the product of choice because of their organizational attributes like being able to keep all work documents and necessities in one location.
3. Promotional pens products: are a best seller and popular pick because of their usefulness.
4. Promotional drinkware products: like mugs and tumblers, make excellent tradeshow giveaway gifts. They're inexpensive with vast amount of advertising space.
5. Promotional tote bag products: are a popular pick because of the recent ban on plastic. Companies can affix a logo or name on the widest part of the tote bags for maximum marketing.
6. Promotional coolers: are a best seller because of their mobility. People enjoy having a product that will keep drinks cool or a product they can use to pack a lunch for work.
7. Promotional mobile tech: like gadget chargers, have recently been a best seller among businesses and companies.
8. Promotional business cases: can be ideal for businesses who travel abundantly. Merchandise like duffels, messenger bags or backpacks are always handy for friendly travels.
9. Promotional outdoor living: are items like umbrellas, blankets, towels, merchandise that customers will need to enjoy activities outside of work.
10. Promotional housewares: consists of entertaining sets, wine accessories, knife sets, products that people will utilize in their homes for entertaining or daily needs.
The promotional products are available blank but can also be customized with a company logo or business logo. There is a virtual spec process that can help provide visual samples of what the products will look like with an affixed logo or name. HotRef.com has a special offer for readers, starting today till 12/31/2014 use code H3ANAR at check out to receive a 5% discount off all promotional products and merchandise.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 15, 2014