What's Hot in Promotional Products for Upcoming Events?
Popular promotional products are a perfect pick for your clients! Upcoming events will be made spectacular with your logo on the right item!
Conference Promotional Gifts
Many conferences are held during September and October. Getting a logo imprinted on an item is a great way to impress clients or reward your staff!
1. Who doesn't love a nice tote bag? Everyone will love the ease of carrying things around with your tote bag with logo on it.
2. Jot down great ideas in a padfolio. This item will look very classy with your logo imprinted on the cover.
3. A pen with a company logo is a must-have item. Whether you use it as a corporate give away or as a reward for employees, make sure that getting a logo imprinted on a pen is part of your to-do list.
4. Another great option for your business is drinkware. There are many cups and mugs available at HotRef, so you're certain to find something just right for your company.
Back to School
It might feel like summer just began, but the time to go back to school is just around the corner. There are plenty of items you can put logos on or you can personalize for your favorite students. Make sure to see all our backpacks at HotRef!
1. For students bringing lunch, a lunch cooler is a necessity. Keep lunches fresh for the students throughout the day. California Innovations®
2. Students will also need backpacks when they begin going to school again. HotRef has an amazing variety of backpacks, everything from lightweight cinches to heavy duty rolling backpacks, brands like High Sierra®, elleven™, Wenger® and more. One of them is sure to suit you.
3. For today's student, mobile tech is the new way of doing things. Our energy bar provides great solutions to keeping electronics charged on the go.
For other items that would make great corporate gifts, HotRef is a great place to see items that would be perfect for your clients! Get started now to make sure your items will arrive on time for all your business meetings.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 19, 2015