News By Tag
News By Place
Missouri State University, US opens its MBA program to Indian students who seek global know-how
Missouri State University (MSU), US opens up its MBA program to Indian students who seek global know-how and superior skill sets
‘’MSU believes in pioneering modern curriculum which is in tune with the rapidly changing global economic and business scenario while keeping in consideration the traditional business principles. The University, therefore, encourages students to bring new ideas and new life into their coursework. In line with the University’s philosophy, the curriculum has been designed keeping in mind the highly competitive business scenario and thus the MBA degree offered by MSU is not just a degree but a learning which is delivered through a balance of academic and professional experience,”
“The program prepares graduates for a career in multiple fields of management with a thrust on traditional principles of business and radical thinking. The uniqueness of the course is in the fact that allows students to choose an emphasis that appeals to their specific interest wherein they can opt for a mixture of courses in accounting, computer information systems, finance, management with an option to specialize in any one of the areas,’’ added Dr. Rozell.
The Business Administration Department at Missouri State University is one of the best-in-class and highly-regarded by students, its own successful alumni as well as the corporates .With courses in marketing, management, finance, accounting, computer information systems and quantitative analysis, students are exposed to multiple disciplines of management that prepares them for a career in the field of management. The MSU curriculum is designed with a blend of modern management education combined with traditional business principles that gives an edge to its students in today’s competitive world by instilling superior leadership skill, marketing ability, networking skill and a global perspective.
· The MBA program at MSU is AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited, ranking it in the top 1% of programs internationally.
· The course provides the entire knowledge spectrum and skills required of a business leader and strategic thinker of tomorrow Electives allow students to focus on any one of the four areas of - ●Computer Information Systems ●Finance ●Management ●Marketing.
· The course offers rigorous training in Business Administration as the curriculum facilitates a combination of real-world experience, work placements, fieldwork and classroom-based activities related to Business & Finance management.
· Best-in-class program faculty.
· Several electives are also offered to the students such as Computer Information Systems, Finance, Management and Marketing.
Who can apply?
The eligibility criteria for pursuing the program are - (10+2) certificate from the institution from where the student has completed his senior secondary education. A GMAT score of at least 500 is required to have a competitive application. English language requirement is TOEFL of 79 or 6.0 banded IELTS score in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
How the course would benefit Indian students:
· The curriculum provides students from India with a global overview of Business Administration and is designed to aid their understanding of what it takes to be successful business leader of tomorrow.
· The live projects enable students to deal with various challenges and problems that may arise in the course of managing an enterprise in developing or developed markets.
· Aids students’ understanding of the linkages between Business & Finance industries in relation to organization and management.
· The well-organized on and off campus housing facilities at MSU are available for Indian students who therefore do not have to deal with any accommodation issue.
· Indian students would get invaluable exposure to new cultures at MSU as it has over 1,500 students from over 85 countries which render ample opportunities for cultural exchange and developing networks.
Date of commencement:
The session of the programs start in August of each year.
Duration: 18 Months
Course Fee: Total Cost for this course is USD 34,769- which includes Tuition Fees, Student Fees, Room and Board expenditure, Books and expenses and student insurance.