News By Tag
News By Place
InfoSecurePCI makes merchant compliance with PCI DSS simple
Business that accept credit cards must comply with PCI DSS. Fail to comply and face fines, responsibility for fraud loss, and increased fees. InfoSecurePCI helps merchants navigate the PCI DSS mind field and rapidly comply. Now 50%!
• Increased transactions fees
• Responsibility for fraud loss
• Requirement to hire a PCI investigator if there is a suspected breach
However, PCI DSS compliance will help ensure that this doesn't happen to you. As a former CISO for a large card processor, I have literally seen smaller business forced out of business when their organization was identified as a "common point of purchase" or CPP.
My system can help ensure that your business is never placed in this situation with my PCI DSS security policies, procedures, training program, and tracking system.
Most merchants only need the SAQ-C package (usually $99) but larger merchants may need the SAQ-D package (usually $199). The good news is that I LOVE SUMMER and to celebrate, I'm offering 50% of the purchase price...but only to the next 14 people who take my offer and use discount code summer2014.
That's right, to celebrate the summer of 2014, I'm offering 50% the normal price to the next 14 people who use discount code summer2014 at the time of checkout.
We take PayPal and credit cards (not using PayPal). Here's what you'll get:
You’ll get immediate access to everything you’ll need, not just the policy document. Both SAQ-C and SAQ-D template packages include:
• A comprehensive policy document (75+ pages): Again, every aspect of PCI DSS is included; just add your company name!
• Procedures and forms – Why is this important? Without the correct procedures, you policy document is useless. That’s right – if you don’t have the procedures, your policy document is invalid! That’s why we’ve included all the PCI DSS security procedures and forms you’ll need to achieve rapid PCI compliance and true credit card security.
• An exclusive PCI documentation matrix – This is an Excel spreadsheet the enumerates all of the over 400 PCI DSS control objectives. What’s more, it documents the exact location of the relevant PCI policy (referenced by number) and any supporting procedures or forms. This handy tool provides quick reference to everything you need to confirm your PCI compliance. If you are looking for a PCI document cross-reference, you’ve found it.
• A complete security awareness training program – When we say complete, we mean it. Includes a 16-minute security awareness training video, a security awareness PowerPoint slide deck, training log, and a certificate of training template.
• PCI DSS compliance quick start – This handy tool will help you quickly customize and implement the entire package. You won’t have to guess about how to implement the security program; plus, if you have questions you get direct access to the author!
• 60 days of unlimited support – When you purchase either package, you’ll get access to the author and PCI DSS expert. He will answer all your PCI and security related questions to help you achieve rapid compliance. Yes, customer service like this really does exist!
• Money back Guarantee – Your satisfaction with the PCI security template package is guaranteed, or you get your money back!
For more information or to purchase visit: