ACI’s Global Shipping Trends & Trade Patterns Summit
Taking Advantage of Current & Future Market Opportunities in Shipping
KEY PRESENTATIONS THIS YEAR INCLUDE:
- World Maritime Trade: Road to Recovery? 2014-2020
- Discussing the Panama Canal & Impact on & Routes & Markets
- North American Shale Oil & Gas Market
- The Gulf Region: An Increasingly Attractive Option
- Comparing China to its South East Asian Neighbours
- Opportunities in the Arctic
- Processing and Utilising a Financial Forecast
- Container Shipping Market
- Predicting Future Developments in the Tanker Industry
- Dry Cargo Markets
- Commodity Trade- Coal, Oil and Natural Gas
- The Impact on Trade Routing from Global Security Threats
- Implementing Effective Regulatory Policy, Globally
- Tracking Progress in Global Port Development
- How are African authorities addressing congestion and infrastructure issues? - - What evidence relates progress in these items to successful shipping?
- Developments in Brazil: What are the opportunities?
- Opportunities in Russia: Risks and opportunities?
The standard delegate rate is £1,495(ex.Vat)
For discounted registration, please email to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 141 0606.
+44 (0) 203 141 0606