News By Tag
News By Location
Supporting The Growth Of The Energy Storage Sector And Optimising Efficiency
Building on success of its previous editions we are pleased to announce that ACI's Energy Storage 2018 Conference will take place in Cologne, Germany on the 31st of January and 1st of February.
The two day event will provide insights into state of the art technologies available for energy storage, policy and regulations updates required for continuous growth, alternative energy storage systems, available options for battery recycling, revenue options for energy storage and methods available to increase operational flexibility. Join us in Cologne for The Energy Storage 2018 Conference to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
£240 Early Bird Discount is Available until 17th November, 2017.
For more information and registration, contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email email@example.com
• Policy and regulations to support integration of renewable energy sources
• Revolutionary processes of creating additional storage capacity for surplus energy
• Energy storage trials on alternatives to grid storage operations
• Analysis of current technologies for residential and commercial energy storage purposes
• The influence of energy storage on operational flexibility in power grids
• Finance and analysis of different energy storage business models
• Modern energy exchange systems enhancing energy storage capacity of distribution service operators
• Power distribution networks' reactions to increased volume of energy from renewable sources
• Successful business models of developing energy storage facilities
• Energy storage as a mechanism for improving power quality