News By Tag
* Whiting Petroleum Industry
* Oil And Gas Industry
* Energy Markets
* Resources Markets
* Market Forecast
* More Tags...
News By Location
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
Bharatbook.com announces a new report on "Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report", provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performanc
Whiting Petroleum Corporation (https://www.bharatbook.com/
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 7
1.1 List of Tables 11
1.2 List of Figures 14
2 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Overview 19
3 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Key Highlights 25
3.1 Bakken and Three Forks to Support Long-term Growth 25
3.2 Redtail Field Important to Long-term Growth 30
3.3 New Completion Design Important to Productivity 34
3.4 Strong Drilling Program to Support Reserves and Production Growth 37
4 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, SWOT Analysis 39
4.1 Strengths 39
4.1.1 Strong Position in Important Plays to Support Production Growth 39
4.1.2 Oil-Focused Production and Reserve Base to Improve Profitability 41
4.2 Weaknesses 44
4.2.1 High Finding and Development and Reserve Replacement Cost Compared with Peers 44
4.3 Opportunities 47
4.3.1 Large Drilling Inventory 47
4.3.2 Focus on Redtail Field to Provide Growth Opportunity 48
4.4 Threats 49
4.4.1 Failure to Meet Capex Requirements could Affect Development Plans 49
4.4.2 Fall in Crude Oil and Natural Gas Liquid Prices to Impact Profitability 49
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
+91 22 27810772/ 27810773