News By Tag
News By Location
IECRM Releases New Video, "What is IECRM?"
Watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/
The video participants were asked to explain why they are a member of the trade association, how their companies have benefited from membership, and the things they value most in their membership.
IECRM would like to thank the following individuals for appearing in this video (listed in order of appearance):
● Spenser Villwock, CEO of IECRM
● Kristin Kim Haynes, COO of IECRM
● Karla Nugent, Chief Business Development Officer at Weifield Group Contracting
● Jeff Thompson, Vice President at Encore Electric, Inc.
● Philip Soderborg, Business Development Manager at GE Johnson Construction Company
● Erica Easter, Sales & Marketing Manager at Easter-Owens
● Brandon Berumen, President and CEO at LEI Companies, Inc.
● Sarah Corwin, Staffing Sales Manager at Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC
● Chris Cumpton, President at Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC
● Paul Bledsoe, Business Development at Legrand, North America
● David Jensen, Branch Manager at North American Video
● Lindsey Cox, Vice President at 1st Electric Contractors, Inc.
To apply for membership with IECRM, please visit www.iecrm.org and click the “Membership”
About Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM)
Since 1981, the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) has been the leading electrical and renewable energy contractor association in Colorado and Wyoming. Representing over 200 member companies responsible for $2B annually, and educating over 725 electrical apprentices and licensed electricians annually, IECRM is dedicated to educating, promoting, and advancing the energy industry.
IECRM, located in Denver, Colorado, is a chapter of the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), a national trade association for merit shop electrical and systems contractors.
Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain