Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) Certification Program
The FRM® Certificate has been adopted by companies as a benchmark to ensure their risk management. Performance Inc Kuwait consulting would like to light out the benefits and requirements of FRM® Program.
Benefit of FRM ® certification
1. You will be recognized across the globe as a leader in financial risk management.
2. You will be more desirable to executive recruiters and hiring managers since they are now seeking FRM holders for senior risk management jobs more than ever before.
3. The FRM professional certification differentiates you from your peers.
4. Studying the board concepts underlying the risk management in today’s dynamic market environment will give you a holistic view and appreciation for the role risk management plays in an enterprises.
5. Provides you with the feelings of personnel achievement and the satisfaction of conquering an exam developed by the best risk management practitioners in the world.
6. objectively benchmarks your knowledge of the major strategic discipline of financial risk management:
§ Market risk.
§ Credit risk.
§ Operational risk.
§ Risk management in investment management.
7. Allows you to join an elite group of 17673 FRMs across the globe with the only risk management certification recognized worldwide.
8. Expands your personnel and professional opportunities within the world of finance.
9. Provides you with the ability to network with the some of the world’s leading financial risk management professionals.
Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) Exam:
There are mainly two parts for FRM Exam:-
The FRM Part I curriculum covers the tools used to assess financial risk: quantitative analysis, fundamental risk management concepts, financial markets and products, and valuation and risk models.
The FRM Exam Part II focuses on the application of the tools acquired in Part I through a deeper dive into market, credit, operational and integrated risk management, investment management as well as current market issues.
The FRM® program is suitable for undergraduates (senior college students), graduates and Master’s levels.
In order to be certified as a Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) and be able to use the FRM® acronym after your name, the following is required:
1. A passing score on the FRM® Examination (on each of the two levels of the certificate)
2. Active membership in the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
3. A minimum of two years experience in the area of financial risk management or another related field.
Earning the right to use 'FRM®' after your name, demonstrates professionalism and dedication to the profession.
Performance Inc Kuwait deliverables:
§ The only Training Institute that provides GARP’s certified FRM ® program Training. (will be conducted in August – September 2014)
§ Prepare the candidate with A 10 day’s integral program for FRM® - Level 1. (GARP’s FRM ® Exam Kuwait is on 15 Nov 2014)
§ Candidates will be provided highly recommended Schweser "essential study package“
§ Mock exams
§ Modern training facilities
§ Qualified trainers etc…………
Performance Inc Kuwait Consulting WLL